- 1 whole korean melon peeled and sliced thin
- 2 whole apples peeled and sliced thin
- 2 tbsp pink peppercorn
- 1 tsp fleur de sel
- 1/4 cup basil leaves and flowers
Ginger Honey Sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger peeled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup white balsamic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup veganaise
- 1 salt to taste
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 1gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 198mgPotassium: 34mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 81IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
How to make the honey ginger sauce
- Place everything except the olive oil into a Vitamix. Puree for 15 seconds and then drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and set aside.
- Simply peel the apples and slice them thin on a mandolin , Repeat the same process with the Korean melon. Trim the edges for both, the apple and melon, so they have a rectangular shape. Then, alternate the layers of melon and apple. Add a few spoonfuls of the ginger sauce. Then finish the top of the fruit with salt, peppercorns, and basil leaves and flowers. Serve and enjoy!